- You are welcome to bring your own food or beverages.
- If you choose to bring alcoholic beverages, you must be 21 and drink responsibly at all times while aboard.
- A cold cooler with bottled water, various bottle openers, plastic cups, and small bags of chips are provided on all trips.
- Private Sunset Sail
- Morning or Afternoon Half Day
- Full Day (8 Hours)
- Full Day + Sunset (10 Hours)
- Full Day ultimate (12 Hours)
Private Sunset Sails
- 2 hours
- Includes bottles of water and small bags of chips.
Private Half Day
- 3.5 hours
- Scheduled so you can eat breakfast or lunch before boarding. Small bags of chips and bottled waters are complimentary.
Private Full Day
- 8, 10, or 12 hours
- Maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- Include deli style snacks, light beverage service, and chips.
On private Half and Full Day trips, the Captain will ask you what you’d like to do, and guide the trip accordingly. The more time we have with you, the further we can go, and the more things we can see and do. Of course we always sail when possible and motor where there’s no wind. Maximum 6 people.
If you don’t see a standard time slot that works for you, contact us. We can look at the calendar together, and chances are, find a way to accommodate your needs. Just give us a call or email for a custom quote on whatever you have in mind. We can accommodate: camp drop offs/pick-ups, mainland transportation, overnight beach camping, film and photo shoot work, executive team building, private sailing instruction, and a lot more. Get a custom quote today! Call or email through the contact page.
Alcohol is allowed on any trip, if you are 21 years of age at the time of departure. You must possess a valid ID and the ability to drink responsibly at all times.
Due to the nature of sailing, reasonable and appropriate personal mobility is required.
Start and duration times are approximate. They are determined by conditions and at the discretion of the skipper.