- You are welcome to bring any additional food or beverage that you choose in addition to what we offer.
- If you choose to bring alcoholic beverages, please be certain that you are 21 years of age and have the ability to drink responsibly at all times while on board.
- A cold cooler, various bottle openers and plastic cups are provided on all trips.
Private Sunset Sails
- 2 hours
- Includes bottles of water and small bags of chips.
Private Half Day
- 3.5 hours
- Scheduled so you can eat breakfast or lunch before boarding, however small bags of chips and bottled waters are complimentary.
Private Full Day
- 8, 10, or 12 hours
- Maximum capacity of 6 passengers.
- Include full Deli Style lunches, light beverage service, & all day snacks.
On private Half and Full Day trips, the Captain will ask you what you’d like to do, and guide the trip accordingly. The more time we have with you, the further we can go, and the more things we can see and do. Of course we always sail when possible, and motor where there’s no wind. Up to 6 people.
If you don’t see a standard time slot that works for you here, please contact us. We can look at the calendar together, and chances are, find a way to accommodate your needs. Just give us a call, or email for a custom quote on whatever you have in mind. We can do: camp drop offs/pick ups, mainland transportation, overnight beach camping, film and photo shoot work, executive team building, private sailing instruction, and a whole lot more. Get a custom quote started today. Call or email through the contact page.
- Alcohol Policy
Alcohol is allowed on any trip, if you are 21 years of age at the time of departure. You must possess a valid ID and the ability to drink responsibly at all times.
Due to the nature of sailing, reasonable and appropriate personal mobility is required.