We don’t want you to cancel! However, if you have to cancel, please keep the following in mind.
- All cancellations must arrive via email.
- With 31 or more days notice, a full refund will be given.
- Between 15 and 30 days notice, a 20% cancellation fee will apply.
- Between 7 and 14 days notice, a 35% cancellation fee will apply.
- With less than 7 days notice, no refunds will be considered without a written request, explaining extraordinary circumstances. FYI: “Missing the ferry” doesn’t count as an extraordinary circumstance.
A Note on Bad Weather:
If on the day of your trip, lightning or other bad weather or situation makes it unsafe to sail, you will be notified via telephone and/or email as soon as possible and will be offered a full refund. We can also reschedule your adventure if your itinerary allows.
Thank you in advance for respecting the cancellation policies that protect our livelihood!