Because there is a lot of preparation & behind the scenes work that goes into creating an amazing sailing excursion experience for all of our guests, we expect you to show up! Or, give us a fair amount of time to try and re-sell your seats. So here’s what we think is fair:
- All cancellations must arrive via email.
- With up to 30 days notice, a full refund will be given.
- With up to 15 days notice, a 20% cancellation fee will apply.
- With up to 7 days notice, a 35% cancellation fee will apply.
- Inside of 7 days, no refunds will be considered without a written request, explaining your extraordinary circumstances. **FYI: “Missing the ferry” doesn’t cut the mustard.
A Note on Bad Weather:
If on the day of your Trip, Lightning or other unforeseen bad weather make it unsafe to sail, you will be notified via email as soon as possible and issued a full refund.
Thank you in advance for respecting the cancellation policies and our livelihood.